The Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 To Provide A Surround System?
Are you looking to buy a surround system to play games and watch movies from your computer? If you are, then the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 from Logitech is the system that you can connect to your computer to give you the sound that you are looking for.
What Is The Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506?
However before you get your credit card to buy these speakers, here are some of the things that you may want to know about these speakers first. Officially known as the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506, the Logitech Z506 as it is more popularly known, is a 5.1 surround system. The 5 represents the five satellites and the 1 the subwoofer. The speakers are rated at 75 watts; comes with 2 front, 2 rear satellites, a center speaker and a subwoofer. This 5.1 system with its powerful subwoofer will fill your room with rich sounds that wraps around you; sounds that will transport you into the midst of the actions – be that a jazz concert, an action game or a war movie.
Can I Connect My Xbox To The System?
Well, you can connect more than the Xbox 360. In fact, the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 system allows you to connect to the TV, PS3, Will, iPod, DVD player and how can we leave out? The personal computer! With your systems connected, you can hear the sound all around you – even from two channel sources.
The system will convert two channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience that you will have to listen to it yourself to fully appreciate it. Its ported down firing subwoofer is the key to generating the deep bass which brings your music, movies and games to life. You can also change the bass setting so that you can adjust the boom levels to suite your moods.
Should I buy the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506?
OK. Let me tell you what are the pros and cons of this speaker system and then you can decide whether you should buy it or not.
Cons Of This Speaker System
- No controller / control pad but you can use your multi media keyboard as a controller
- Length of the wires / cables to the rear speakers are too short. However it is a standard RCA so all you need is a male-to-female extension cable to extend the wire length
What's Great About This Speaker System?
- Set up is made very easy, especially if you are a non techie. Just match everything by their colors
- No distortion from the speakers
- Able to easily connect to many devices
- Able to convert two channel stereo into immersive surround sound
- Super fantastic bass with no distortion at all
- For those of you who likes it loud, turn it up and it will rattle your window and shake your room
If you are looking for a great computer surround system that cost so little, then there is no better buy than the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506.